Our team of professional Quantity Surveyors, Cost Consultants and Practicing Engineers accurately establish and value reinstatement / repair scope following damage, with a proactive and transparent approach in delivering cost certainty.
Our Scope of Damage service identifies and measures the impact of physical damage to determine precisely what needs to be repaired and/or replaced. We promptly assemble a team of Quantum and Technical experts, tailored to the nature of the assignment, to undertake any necessary site visits, review project documentation and to liaise with the project team in order to independently establish material and resource costs, procurement strategy and to map out the next steps to physical reinstatement.
Our energetic team operate with and support the Insured and Loss Adjuster from the outset. If required, CCi has the skills and experience to project manage the reinstatement of the Policyholder’s facility, minimising any interruption with a transparent service, providing regular reporting on reinstatement progress allied to overall cost estimates and timeline.
In our experience the most effective and efficient quantum and technical service is realised when it is integrated with our Time Element. This has the ability to fully leverage the interchange between each discipline resulting in accurate and agile decision making with definitive reporting supported by technical engineering solutions/scenario, cost breakdown and schedule/time management.
For a fully integrated solution our engineering, cost and scheduling experts provide all or any of the following roles to ensure this happens:
- Identification/measurement/validation of repair/reinstatement scope definition
- Prepare accurate and timely cost analysis that can form a basis for reserving considerations
- Cost benefit analysis on reinstatement/repair methodology/sequencing
- Advise on impact of any relevant building code/regulatory requirements
- Identify and comment on the use of sustainable materials as alternative reinstatement options
- Review and/or manage the tender and procurement process
- Prepare and manage the master reinstatement schedule
- Provide on-site presence to monitor repair/reinstatement works
- alidation of project progress, report on cost incurred for progress payments
- Assist policyholder in controlling non-loss related works/costs
- Highlight any potential cost/time overruns and devise mitigation strategies
- Undertake the Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
CCi have worked on hundreds of projects worldwide. With specialist teams in time, cost and technical, and a broad range of industry experience, we bring clarity to the most complex of situations.