CCi Middle East
CCi Middle East offers a team of internationally respected delay, quantum, technical and project management experts, with local experience.
Meet our Middle East Team
We are proud to have a team of internationally respected delay, quantum, technical and project management experts, with local experience.
We work with insurers, owners, contracting organisations and funders monitoring their projects, assessing entitlements and liabilities, managing claims, resolving disputes and supporting them as expert witnesses in formal proceedings.
Our forensic analysis and opinions are provided in clear and concise expert reports. Our independent and impartial experts are trained in providing oral testimony in Court and for Tribunals.
We believe that a client’s case is best served when technical, quantum and delay are provided as an integrated service. This ensures that the exchange of information is efficient and effective.
Our experts are appointed to assist the local Courts appointed experts, as well as provide expertise for local and international arbitration Tribunals. Our experts also provide independent and impartial third-party determinations to our clients.
CCi’s reports are supported by clear and concise evidence, backed by relevant and current industry knowledge. Our experts are accomplished in working collaboratively alongside clients and their legal teams.
World-leading construction expert services – Determining the simplest solutions to complex challenges.
Our specialist consultants, advisors and experts are strategically based around the globe, acting to protect your interests on construction, engineering, energy and technology projects.
World-leading Construction Expert Services
Determining the simplest solutions to complex challenges. Our specialist consultants, advisors and experts are strategically based around the globe, acting to protect your interests on construction, engineering, energy and technology projects.
Focusing on providing three core skill sets — delay, quantum and technical to offer an integrated approach as well as individual expertise across a broad range of industries.
- Construction Claims Management – Expertise in communicating entitlements and avoiding disputes.
- Dispute Resolution – Credible objective analysis and efficient settlement strategies.
- Expert Services – Internationally respected independent expert testimony.
- Advisory – Expert insight that moves complex construction situations forward.
- Technical Services – CCi employs various technical and engineering experts such as geotechnical, marine, structural and MEP engineers as well as Building Surveyors resolving disputes and acting as expert witness independently or alongside broader technical, quantum and delay teams as an integrated solution.
The global leader in insurance consultancy services – Delivering effective insurance claims analysis and project monitoring.
CCi’s understanding of the insurance market and our dedicated team of experts enables us to provide cutting-edge services to insurers, making us the leading consultant for insurance claims analysis and project monitoring. Our specialists have provided expert support on some of the largest and most complex energy and property insurance claims around the world. Via our international network of offices, we deliver expert advice that brings claims to a conclusion, rapidly and cost-effectively.
- Strategic Loss Management – an independent Project Management solution whereby CCi is embedded within the Policyholder’s team to manage the reinstatement process on their behalf.
- Professional Indemnity – Specialist, world-leading subrogation support from technical, quantum and delay experts.
- Project Monitoring – Cost-effective, world-leading independent progress and cost verification delivering transparency.
- CAR / EAR & Builder’s Risk – Specialist reinstatement support to reduce the risk of extended delay or business downtime.
- Time Element – Delay in Start-Up & Business Interruption – Providing clarity on the status of delay, critical path and the claims analysis process.
Projects in the Middle East
CCi have worked on over 800 projects worldwide. With specialist teams in time, cost and technical, and a broad range of industry experience, we bring clarity to the most complex of situations. Here are some regional examples.
CCi Asia Pacific have worked on over 800 projects worldwide, here are some examples